Kanbyugal Reserve - Woodbine - Claymore - Fulwood Reserve - Eagle Vale - Raby - Heathfield Reserve - Blain Reserve - Robert Northey Bridge - St Andrews - Byrne Reserve - Stornoway Reserve - Ardrossan Reserve - Reid Murray Reserve - Stan Thomson Park - St Andrews Park - Saggart Reserve - Stranraer Reserve - Mumu Reserve - Stromferry Oval - Peace Park - Leumeah - Hollylea Reserve - Campbelltown Road - Campbelltown North.
"The name St Andrews came from an early 19th-century property owned by Scottish convict Andrew Thompson who in turn had named it after the patron saint of Scotland St Andrew.
The area was used for cattle and dairy farming for the next 150 years or so. In 1957, the first plans were announced by the state government to create a large satellite city in the area but the idea foundered after locals opposed it because the land was such good farming land." Wikipedia