|Kentlyn - Georges River
Campbelltown - Waminda Oval - Smiths Creek Reserve - Ruse - Cook Reserve -
Peter Meadows Reserve - Kentlyn - Georges River.
Georges River, KentlynQuote:
"Kentlyn was originally home to the Tharawal people who may have occupied the area for thousands of years. The area was largely uninhabited for the early 19th century until the 1890s when farmers started settling land. It became known as the Kent Farms and in 1933, it was formally dubbed Kent Lyn, which later modified to Kentlyn.
During the Great Depression of the 1930s, it became something of a shantytown for families who had lost their homes. During the 1970s, when substantial areas of Campbelltown were being opened up for development, the Council chose to protect Kentlyn with minimum lots of 5 acres (20,000 m2). These days it is considered one of the more upmarket parts of Campbelltown." [Wikipedia.]